Why become a member? ×

Best guitar / bass rack stand

Burns-bass

Hercules unit works well, and you can add to it, I think I’ve squeezed an extra 3 onto mine. 

It’s a relatively large footprint - so you’ll lose some square feet compared to basses leaning up against a wall.. 

Edited by Drax

We use one of these Konig and Meyer ones - its made for 5 guitars but that includes acoustics so you can actually get a few more in safely if you want to. Nitro safe and because the guitars stand straight up vertically you can put it right next to the wall - its nice and narrow. Built like a tank too....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Konig-Meyer-17515-000-00-Guardian-Guitar/dp/B004W1YYZA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1546036641&sr=8-5&keywords=konig+meyer+guitar+stand

17515-016-00.jpg

Edited by Mudpup
  • Like 1

I had one of the rack stands but the basses were very close together and i was always worried about damaging them when putting back in the rack. 

The one shown above on Amazon Konig Meyer version looks far better than one i had which was a cheaper one to be fair.

You can also get these that might be another option

Image result for bass guitar stands images

I use a Hercules GS525B with an additional four holders to bring it up to a nine rack, which is fine so long as your putting thin electric guitars & basses in there and your careful taking them in and out. I say 'using' but at the moment its folded away because I missed looking at my guitars face on. I gave away three tripod stands when I bought the multi rack, trying to save on space, but ended up buying another so I can have one bass on full display to catch my eye and tempt me to grab it. I'd offer to sell it to you but I know, not long after letting it go, I'd be wanting another one for some reason in the future.