Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Classic-IV 4 string
£250

ThatEpiphonrGuy

Epiphone Thunderbird Classic-IV (passive) with vintage sunburst, and Gibson TB-Plus humbuckers (which i play with the bridge pickup being around half of what the neck pickup is with the master tone being near 10 as I feel it helps to give a deeper growl, and nicer highs, as well as making it sound a little crisper), 

It's a 34" scale neck with 20 medium jumbo frets, with a 1960's rounded bass profile, making it comfy, and easy to manoeuvre around the fretboard. The bass is in great condition, but has suffered a knock, which has caused some paint chipping near the input jack which only causes some cosmetic damage, nothing to the actual electronics, or playability of the bass. It is a neck-through bass with the body being mahogany, with a rosewood fretboard. I'm looking to sell it to help fund me for another bass purchase, so unfortunately I'm not looking for trades. I'm located in Epsom, so I can deliver local, but can ship for free in the UK, but anything international, some P&P payment would be necessary

bass1.jpg

bass 2.jpg

Bass 3.jpg

Bass 4.jpg

Bass 5.jpg

Edited by ThatEpiphonrGuy
  • Like 1