Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Bronco 40watt modelling amp
£70

uk_lefty

Excellent fender Bronco modelling amp. I did a little review of it on here somewhere. Selling for what I paid for it, which I think was a bargain! 

It's a nice tidy 40watt amp, great for home practice, you barely need over a quarter volume. It has amp SIM models including Gallien Kruger, SWR (my favourite), 2x Fender bassman models, Ampeg and more. There are built in effects too, aux in and headphones out... However it gets more clever. Download the free fender fuse software and you can drag and drop effects pedals, tweak them, cab Sims, tweak the amps. You can save the settings and recall with the dials or a footswitch. I'm throwing in a lead foot footswitch too. Register with fender and you can get a free download of a live version of Ableton and use the amp as a recording interface. There's a website for swapping settings with other users.

Overall it's a great little practice tool. Selling because my new multi FX does all these jobs except the amp out loud bit. 

The bad bits. I got this second hand and what I have noticed is .. some rattle at higher volumes. Not an issue for me as I don't use it louder than it needs to be for home practice or playing along with an acoustic guitarist. The aux in can need a wiggle sometimes, not an issue a quick wiggle won't sort. There was a price sticker on it from the shop, I've not had time to remove the residue, it's not sticky but I'd rather clean it off. It doesn't cover anything. It's a bit heavy, meaning a bit heavy by today's standard amps. Fender took quite a long time to sort out my Ableton licence but they said they were waiting for a batch. 

Local pickup from St Albans area preferred at this point. Contact me about postage. Photos to come soon .

Edited by uk_lefty

• MB1 locked this topic