Why become a member? ×

On hold - Laurus Quasar SL190 - 6 strings fretless - £2200
£1800

flaviusm

Hello friends!

Later edit: I think is not usual to increase the price, but my financial issues are gone, so now the bass costs 2500€ (sorry, only in Euro), shipping to EU countries included. I'm open to trades too. The price was 2000€ for a quick sell, but not too many were interested, so I think now it will be not very hunted. Anyway, I let it here, maybe someone will enjoy the pictures :P 

It's the best fretless I ever touched. Endless sustain, unusual for a fretless bass, great sound, ridiculous low action etc. Ok, why it’s for sale? Because I don’t play it, a fretless is not very suitable for the music I play now. I don’t want to keep it only for enjoying at home. Too sad for me :P

The bass is used but not abused - some dings at the top and bottom of the body (visible in the pictures), plus a little scratch on the back of the neck, that cannot affect the playability because you never reach that area with your thumb.

Specs:
Mahogany body (with tonal chambers)
Maple/purple heart neck, thin, very comfortable, asymmetrical - a little bit of Strandberg EndurNeck profile
34” scale
Dual-action truss rod
Phenolic fingerboard
Brass bridge (19 mm string spacing)
Brass nut (adjustable)
Bartolini pickup (passive, I think)
3 band active preamp (I don’t know the brand)
Equipped with almost new Elixir nickel strings 032, 045-105, 130
Aprox. 4,5 Kg
Original Laurus gigbag
04.2000 - no. 516

More detailed pictures and mp3 at request.
Thank you!

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

Edited by flaviusm
  • Thanks 1

I just edited the announcement: I think is not usual to increase the price, but my financial issues are gone, so now the bass costs 2500€ (sorry, only in Euro), shipping to EU countries included. I'm open to trades too. The price was 2000€ for a quick sell, but not too many were interested, so I think now it will be not very hunted. Anyway, I let it here, maybe someone will enjoy the pictures :P 

Edited by flaviusm
  • Like 1