Why become a member? ×

Heads up! Great VST deals spotted

Mcgiver69

1 minute ago, thodrik said:

Thanks, I hadn't found that yet!

I am mainly using it to get a broad stroke mix on acoustic drums. Very nice and amazing for the price.

To be honest, I've only been demoing it for a couple of days myself. Sound aside, it is intuitive to work with and dead easy to get results quickly without too much faffing around.

I agree with your point about it being a tad too dark, but a minor gripe really.

I'm just off to spend my $20.00 and get a serial number/license.

:D

36 minutes ago, lowdown said:

To be honest, I've only been demoing it for a couple of days myself. Sound aside, it is intuitive to work with and dead easy to get results quickly without too much faffing around.

I agree with your point about it being a tad too dark, but a minor gripe really.

I'm just off to spend my $20.00 and get a serial number/license.

:D

I really like the 'console emulation' feature and the fact you have three 'different but similar' preamps to work with. The compressor is also really good 'ah, that will do' settings that avoid having to add another plugin to the chain. 

• Like 1

Ok guys, this is the bargain of bargains,  IK Multimedia SampleTank 4 for just £1 or if you fancy having the whole lot (orchestral library, pianos, synthesis, etc..) then you can pay £23.

All will go to charity which means you get a super bargain while helping a good cause.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/ik-pro-sound-suite-software?partner=bpb

Offer will available until October 9th, 2024.

Edited by Mcgiver69
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2