Why become a member? ×

Warwick streamer stage 1 price drop

YouMa

[quote name='JensWest' post='392908' date='Jan 27 2009, 04:52 PM']I want to be able to turn up the mids.
I play mostly on the bridge pickup with full mid and some bass and almost no tone.[/quote]

Buy the blue one and upgrade the electrics, a used preamp can be had for £30-£50 if you look.

Though I have to confess that if I were you I'd run a Streamer with the 2 band EQ and see how you like it as the frequency centres are different for the MEC 2 v 3 band EQ... you might like it. ;)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='392922' date='Jan 27 2009, 06:02 PM']Buy the blue one and upgrade the electrics, a used preamp can be had for £30-£50 if you look.

Though I have to confess that if I were you I'd run a Streamer with the 2 band EQ and see how you like it as the frequency centres are different for the MEC 2 v 3 band EQ... you might like it. ;)[/quote]

True but I have tried a few (but not owned one) and I've had a SSI 5-string with 3-band eq and that one I liked. Almost regret I sold it.
Maybe I'd try one though... But I really wanted this one. Would've been perfect.