Why become a member? ×

Is the bass player from 'Re-Cover' on here?

police squad

@police squad
Oh wow, thank-you very much, incredibly kind of you!
Fingers got a bit cold toward the end (for everyone else, gig was outside), but was a fun gig for sure! :)

Were you playing as well PS? I understand that a number of bands played around the town yesterday? The band in the pub over road after we finished were also excellent, guy playing a Shuker, with Vanderlakey cabs, nailing the 70's Disco lines.

Si

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sibob said:

@police squad
Oh wow, thank-you very much, incredibly kind of you!
Fingers got a bit cold toward the end (for everyone else, gig was outside), but was a fun gig for sure! :)

Were you playing as well PS? I understand that a number of bands played around the town yesterday? The band in the pub over road after we finished were also excellent, guy playing a Shuker, with Vanderlakey cabs, nailing the 70's Disco lines.

Si

I wasn't playing no,  but I was sat at the table you had your lunch on!! It was a great set and I love the way you roll songs into songs. I was going to come and say hi and complement you on your playing. My wife plays bass and she loved it too.

That band you saw were Coco. They have Harry on bass. He is also very good. Nails that disco thing for sure.

Edited by police squad
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, police squad said:

I wasn't playing no,  but I was sat at the table you had your lunch on!! It was a great set and I love the way you roll songs into songs. I was going to come and say hi and complement you on your playing. My wife plays bass and she loved it too.

That band you saw were Coco. They have Harry on bass. He is also very good. Nails that disco thing for sure.

Ah you should have said Hi, I think they said they’re booking us again, so next time :)

And yes, if you see/speak to Harry, give him my compliments for sure!

Thanks very much again!

Si

• Like 1