Why become a member? ×

hotone xtomp

danbowskill

I'm pretty sorted for my band/live effects board ,but I wanted something simple to use at home to try lots of flavours.....this thing is ace! Could not be any easier to use. The replications of effects are fantastic imo and really feel like the real thing.the ambient sounds are what I wanted and very pleased with their offerings

Was looking into other multi effects but simplicity is no1

Anyone else had a bash on one? Plenty of bass stuff on it ( dark glass, amps cabs etc)with free pedals added every month. http://www.xtomp.com/

If anyone's after a very simple to use one effect at a time pedal that sounds great I'd Def recommend this

Edited by danbowskill

Mine is the mini one  ..... Only difference in effects is I can't use combined and specials ( no Biggie for me). Only cost 65 squid new, and it's worth that for the trem/delay hotone original effect on there ( it's fab).

Nice solid feeling metal pedal,

Apparently they are exactly the same effects as their new ampero ( helix type) multi pedal. So if anyone is wanting to try that but dont fancy the gamble ( not many bass reviews about) £65 is a good way to tell,and could easily sell it on if you want the ampero

Edited by danbowskill