Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Custom Built A/B pedal /Stompbox
£20
Littlehampton West Sussex

Now SOLD elsewhere. 

Hi Folks

Here for sale is a custom built A/B pedal /stomp box that I bought on Basschat over 5 years ago when I used to gig a lot and used 3 basses every night! 

Well those days are long gone sadly and this very simple but effective piece of kit is just taking up space in my gig bag not doing much. 

So, it's up for sale for £SOLD to anyone here who might be able to make good use of it.. 

It's quite similar in terms of its features to the MXR A/B box (see photos) which retails at around £65... imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55a

Happy to post it at buyers expense but happy also for collection if you're local to Littlehampton.. Kettle is always on and there are still a few biscuits left in the jar - so all's good! 

Any questions, please ask away here or send me a PM.

Thanks for looking.. 😊

Nik 

IMG_20170410_083929.jpg

IMG_20170410_083938.jpg

IMG_20170410_082105.jpg

Screenshot_20190902_195834_com.android.chrome.jpg

IMG_20170410_082129.jpg

IMG_20170410_082141.jpg

IMG_20170410_082135.jpg

IMG_20170410_083950.jpg

Edited by silverfoxnik
SOLD elsewhere

Isn't this a dual looper?  It takes one input and routes it through loop A, loop B, or both loops.  You can indeed use it to select between three instruments (by using the input and both the returns) - but it can do more than that, and more than the MXR can.

A bit like this - http://www.brightonion.co.uk/dual-looper/

1 hour ago, jrixn1 said:

Isn't this a dual looper?  It takes one input and routes it through loop A, loop B, or both loops.  You can indeed use it to select between three instruments (by using the input and both the returns) - but it can do more than that, and more than the MXR can.

A bit like this - http://www.brightonion.co.uk/dual-looper/

Not sure to be honest @jrixn1

I failed my GCSE in Bass Guitar FX pedals sadly.. Think my report that year said something like ' passive bass, root and fifth note plodder...will be a miracle if he ever masters how to use a Boss tuner'... 😁

But thanks for that suggestion! 😊

• Josh locked this topic