Why become a member? ×

lots of different Eden gear for sale

grimbeaver

I have a few different cabs etc and I need to clear a few of them out, if anyone is interested please drop me a line or make an offer, I would also look at a trade as I need to try a warwick double buck or simlar.

I have the following for sale

115xl great cab solid deep tone 8 ohm

215xlt awesome monster cab massive old school sound for rock 8 ohn

metro combo with 210xlt speaker, simply the most powerfull combo on the market and will take either of the above cabs as an extension.

See Eden web site for full details

Also have a MM sterling in blue 4 string to clear out

The mm is mint and like new, it has brand new strings, case, cloths and paperwork and in great condition, I bought it and played about 4 gigs with it and not used it since. Price is going to have to be 700.

The cabs will be as follows

115xl £275.00
215xlt £360
Metro combo £550.00 the rrp on these is now £1699.00 !!

any info further please e mail me [email protected]

Collection from Blackburn

Just so you know what you are getting here, I played in a rock covers 3 piece and used to run just the metro on its own as it will be fine for any UK pub gig, add the 115xl for some extra bottom end and volume and this will do any club or hall easy, add the 215xlt and you will able to move people not just air! its awesome loud.
If you want to try mixing things round I have a 210xlt a 210xst and a 410xst (all 4 ohm) and a WT550 so you can try different cab systems and power units together

Edited by grimbeaver

[quote name='grimbeaver' post='362053' date='Dec 23 2008, 03:15 PM']The mm is mint and like new, it has brand new strings, case, cloths and paperwork and in great condition, I bought it and played about 4 gigs with it and not used it since. Price is going to have to be 700.

The cabs will be as follows

115xl £275.00
215xlt £360
Metro combo £550.00 the rrp on these is now £1699.00 !!

any info further please e mail me [email protected]

Collection from Blackburn

Just so you know what you are getting here, I played in a rock covers 3 piece and used to run just the metro on its own as it will be fine for any UK pub gig, add the 115xl for some extra bottom end and volume and this will do any club or hall easy, add the 215xlt and you will able to move people not just air! its awesome loud.
If you want to try mixing things round I have a 210xlt a 210xst and a 410xst (all 4 ohm) and a WT550 so you can try different cab systems and power units together[/quote]

Cheers, have emailed you, would like to try kit, feel free to call me to arrange, Merry Christmas, BB