Why become a member? ×

SORTED Trade my '79 maple fretless Precision neck for fretted neck

[attachment=18014:CIMG0257.JPG][attachment=18015:CIMG0258.JPG]

I'm not playing the Precision fretless anymore but want to keep the body - which is very resonant and light - and stick a fretted neck on it. This is a stunning neck and is true enough to allow a very low action with good tone the whole way up. It's pretty much unmarked also. Original tuners included depending on whether your neck has tuners or not. Cash either way depending on the neck you offer (must be four screw BTW)

It's the neck on the bass above, obviously bass not included :)

I'll sell neck and tuners for £275 but would prefer a trade in the first instance

Chris

Edited by Beedster

Damn. too late.

If it doesn't sell i would really like it.

Would you be interested in the neck from my latest Warmoth bass?

It is jazz width. It is fitted with Gotoh Resolite light weight tuners. Unfortunately I snapped 3 of the screws as I was fitting them. There is only one broken per machine so they are still very stable. I have found the original heads so they could be glued back on. There's no logo on the headstock so you could add one of your own.

The neck is finished in vintage satin laquer so is a lot smoother and faster than the gloss finish. being a Warmoth, they are designed to fit Fender basses.

I have the bass on Ebay but will pull it if you are interested. I was planning on replacing it with a fretless bass anyway.