Why become a member? ×

PLEASE REMOVE

4 candles

I am selling off my collection of basses as I am playing less and less these days and have far too many basses that never get played. Wanted to give you guys first dibs before I go global![attachment=18222:bass2009_020.jpg]

All origonal 1982 squire JV with the exception of the pickups which are dimazzio which were changed some years ago when this was apparently the trend. Stunning body of zen ash I think as it has a lovelly grain.

Maple neck with no issues.

Bass in generally very good condition for 27years old and plays and sounds great with good action. This has been stored away for a while, origionally brought for investment purposes but now I have no real to keep it/her!!

Keep your eyes open for some other bargains over the next few days. Although I am relitivley new to this site I have brought and sold basses and equipment from fellow basschatters and have 100% feedback on ebay

[attachment=18222:bass2009_020.jpg]

[attachment=18221:bass2009_019.jpg]
[attachment=18220:bass2009_016.jpg]

I will be glad to answer any questions

Regards mark

Edited by 4 candles

[quote name='4 candles' post='372435' date='Jan 6 2009, 09:13 PM']I am selling off my collection of basses as I am playing less and less these days and have far too many basses that never get played. Wanted to give you guys first dibs before I go global![attachment=18222:bass2009_020.jpg]

All origonal 1982 squire JV with the exception of the pickups which are dimazzio which were changed some years ago when this was apparently the trend. Stunning body of zen ash I think as it has a lovelly grain.

Maple neck with no issues.

Bass in generally very good condition for 27years old and plays and sounds great with good action. This has been stored away for a while, origionally brought for investment purposes but now I have no real to keep it/her!!

Keep your eyes open for some other bargains over the next few days. Although I am relitivley new to this site I have brought and sold basses and equipment from fellow basschatters and have 100% feedback on ebay

[attachment=18222:bass2009_020.jpg]

[attachment=18221:bass2009_019.jpg]
[attachment=18220:bass2009_016.jpg]

I will be glad to answer any questions

Regards mark[/quote]