Why become a member? ×

help a just-arrived-in london italian bassist..

fede162162

hi guys!

i m in london now to study english
and i'm gonna stay for 3 months.
alone
without a bike
without a bass
without enough money for both.

i m searching for someone who can sell/loan/rent a old crappy bass and a old crappy bike. something that you can sell me for a few p, or can is so worthless that you don't mind in loan it me for 3 months..or..why not...something a little better that you can..rent me!

and if some of you,london bass players, are goning to meet each other..let me know! i'm one of yours now!

sorry i meant a "without motor bike" :)

Edited by fede162162

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='372588' date='Jan 6 2009, 11:22 PM']Talking bike do you mean Ducati or Colnago?

I can appreciate you missing either :)

Pedro[/quote]I suppose he wants a full Campag Super Record group set with Cinelli bars and stem.

Well he will just have to do with Dura Ace. :huh:

Depends what "a few p" means, but I have a sunburst/maple Fender Jap '75 reissue you can have for a negotiable sum. I also have an actually very nice Sigma Olympia (Deda 7003 tubing/Look HSC3 fork/DA 10sp) bike you could also have for a negotiable sum. Sizing is about a Colnago size 53. I'll just have to slum it on my Look 595. :)

Neither is particularly crappy though I'm afraid....

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='fede162162' post='382301' date='Jan 16 2009, 12:53 PM']thank's to brother jones, really nice having met you! now it;s your guilty if i had a little bit of sadowsky pre/amp gas! i loved that thumping bass knob![/quote]

No problem - hope you're enjoying the bass. I'm missing it a bit now... ;)