Why become a member? ×

2008 MIA Fender Precision * SOLD *

Clarky

Bought just three months ago from Nick "Old Horse Murphy", I am selling this 2008 MIA Precision in 3TS as I prefer the slimmer neck dimensions and lighter weight of the Japanese 70 Reissues (just bought a 3TS 70RI off Bigwan). The 2008 model introduced the new high mass bridge and lightweight tuners.

Its in superb condition (see pics below), has an upgraded WD vintage celluloid tort s/p and is strung with new Labella Deep Talkin' Flats. Not a whole lot else to say, you know the score with these. Comes with the new (much-improved) Fender hard shell case.

£600 posted, £575 collected (I am nr Hammersmith, West London). No trades please as I am rationalising my collection of basses!

[attachment=18393:clarky_basses_005.JPG][attachment=18394:clarky_basses_006.JPG][attachment=18395:cl
arky_basses_007.JPG][attachment=18396:clarky_basses_008.JPG]

PS, the Ugly Doll in photo four is not FS!

Edited by Clarky

Guest BassKS

Oh dear

If i didnt have a 62 CIJ RI that looks the same I would have gone for this one. Beautiful. And youre a local too. I work in South Ken.

Edited by BassKS

Guest BassKS

Oh well. you walked straight into it. I was expecting MB1 or one of those jokers to come back with one of them. Good good. LOL

[quote name='BassKS' post='375529' date='Jan 9 2009, 06:53 PM']Oh well. you walked straight into it. I was expecting MB1 or one of those jokers to come back with one of them. Good good. LOL[/quote]
It was a pre-emptive strike to avoid seeing MB1's cheeky-chappy-from-the-50s round glasses and multiple exclamation marks ;)

Edited by Clarky