Why become a member? ×

JV Squire precision bass 82 sunburst

4 candles

Squire JV precision bass 1982 (Pickups have been changed to dimarzio) no extra routing

serial number JV127** a very fine example of japaneese craftsmanship. I have a white and black pickguard available for this bass.

very lightweight body with a fantastic grain. Condition is excellent for the year bar a few scratches and bumps

I am having a major clearout of all my gear, please contact me for furthur info

[attachment=18490:bass_jan09_001.jpg][attachment=18491:bass_jan09_002.jpg]

£350

Regards Mark

Edited by 4 candles

[quote name='4 candles' post='376811' date='Jan 11 2009, 02:47 PM']Squire JV precision bass 1982 (Pickups have been changed to dimarzio) no extra routing

serial number JV127** a very fine example of japaneese craftsmanship. I have a white and black pickguard available for this bass.

very lightweight body with a fantastic grain. Condition is excellent for the year bar a few scratches and bumps

I am having a major clearout of all my gear, please contact me for furthur info

[attachment=18490:bass_jan09_001.jpg][attachment=18491:bass_jan09_002.jpg]

£350

Regards Mark[/quote]

BUMP price drop

• 9 months later...

[quote name='Higgie' post='628684' date='Oct 17 2009, 01:24 PM']I know this thread is way way old, but I'm just so happy with this bass it's unreal! :rolleyes:[/quote]
I'm not surprised! The JV Squire series basses were excellent anyway, but with the addition of the DiMarzio p/ups...! Fabulous :)

:) Bargain of the century as far as I'm concerned. My dad has an all original Rosewood fretboard one from 83, and swapped his pickup out for a DiMarzio after using mine on a couple of gigs. He's offered to swap many a time, but I've told him where he can stick that offer! Haha