Why become a member? ×

Stagg 3/4 EDB in honey - SOLD

Clarky

Continuing the rationalisation of my instrument collection I am selling my Stagg EDB, received as birthday pressie from Mrs Clarky in July and virtually unplayed. It sounded like a good idea at the time and I got enthused by all the rave reviews on BC. In the event, however, I simply don't have the time, what with job/family/football/band etc, to learn what is essentially a new instrument.

The last as-new one on BC went for £285 posted and I am asking £10 less (actual cost to me was c.£330)

Its in honey (see stock pic below; honey one on left), as-new nick, comes with gig bag and two spare G strings (I bought these as I read about the propensity of the supplied G to snap [it hasn't on mine])

[attachment=18500:EDB34.jpg]

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='beerdragon' post='395714' date='Jan 30 2009, 08:42 PM']Your chancing it, selling a birthday present. my Mrs still brings that one up when needed.[/quote]
I have broached the subject and - surprisingly - she-who-must-be-obeyed-under-any-circumstances is fine with me selling it.

Think its only because she thinks ithe Stagg is ugly and ruins the look of our bedroom!

Lysdexia style photo of Stagg with a dolly ... except in this case an Ugly Doll ;)

[attachment=19557:clarky_basses_145.JPG]

and a close up of the body/finish

[attachment=19558:clarky_basses_147.JPG]

Edited by Clarky

Back up for sale, £275 posted or £250 collected* for an as-new electric upright bass

Edit: *, can meet up in central London or near Liverpool Street (I work between Moorgate and Liv St tube stations)

Edited by Clarky