Why become a member? ×

• 4 months later...

Lovely guitar. I love the fact the bridge pickup angle is reversed to emulate the Hendrix sound (always seemed a more sensible direction to angle to me anyway - warmer highs and tigher lows!)

Edited by Wil

• 4 months later...

It's a really nice guitar, but I've been asked to play in a band that play in drop B, and I don't want to ruin this by dropping it so low and having to change the bridge pickup to a humbucker.

I'd keep it if I hadn't bought so much equipment recently, I might have to finally stick it on ebay soon.

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='630160' date='Oct 19 2009, 10:39 AM']It's a really nice guitar, but I've been asked to play in a band that play in drop B, and I don't want to ruin this by dropping it so low and having to change the bridge pickup to a humbucker.

I'd keep it if I hadn't bought so much equipment recently, I might have to finally stick it on ebay soon.[/quote]

How about a hot rail?

Yeah, that's what I meant about a humbucker, not routing it or anything. But I just don't want to ruin it, because it's a special run, I'd rather it stayed in once piece with nothing changed.