Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR Cerro 4 String

EJC

I had one for a few months earlier this year. It was a five string in the twilight grey satin finish.  I really liked it and thought the Barts and EQ sounded better, for want of a more technical description than the same set up in my Ibanez fan fret 6. the Cerro had oodles of sustain too.
However another bass I covet came up for trade and I kept the fan fret over the Cerro because I wanted to stay with the six string. No complaints from me with the singlecut though. I would definitely buy another if funds allowed it and at £350 it’s a steal imo

11 hours ago, dub_junkie said:

I had one for a few months earlier this year. It was a five string in the twilight grey satin finish.  I really liked it and thought the Barts and EQ sounded better, for want of a more technical description than the same set up in my Ibanez fan fret 6. the Cerro had oodles of sustain too.
However another bass I covet came up for trade and I kept the fan fret over the Cerro because I wanted to stay with the six string. No complaints from me with the singlecut though. I would definitely buy another if funds allowed it and at £350 it’s a steal imo

Cheers man, I’ve never owned Ibanez but only ever heard good things about them, and for the price it seems too good to resist.