Why become a member? ×

Just a feeler guys

Hoppo75

I'm under going a bit of an itchy fingered period in my life, and I know that if I'm not part of a band, my talent of almost 20 years is being wasted, so I'm in the very, very, very early debating stages of possibly parting with some much loved gear to bring myself bang up to date. First on the list, and the list hasn't been started yet hence the Feeler, could be my 72 P bass. It's the genuine USA and has been left untoughed by myself. It's definately the finshed article guys, and an absolute dream to play. Sound is out of this would, I play through on original Trace 715 combo with the GP7 and it sounds dreamy. Its got some lovely natural wear and some general battering. What I'm looking for really is a rough idea on what the going market rate would be for such a piece. From there, the decision would be made whether or not I'd be willing to let this little gem go. Pics aren't the best I'm afraid, but give the general idea.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='382893' date='Jan 16 2009, 11:03 PM']Are you selling it to buy light bulbs?

;)

If you get a nice sunny day (unlikely in January I know) take it outside and get some good snaps - lots of them - in daylight. I'm sure you'll have offers flooding in.[/quote]

Lightbulbs.....I'm a candle man mate, can't go for this new fangled rubbish lol.

Pics taken with a 3.2 mp cam phone I'm afraid, spur of the moment. Will break out the pro cam tonight and post new pics.