Why become a member? ×

GK MB Fusion

Merton

With all the talk about the TC Electornics Rebelhead 450, the new micro GK head has slipped under the radar. It's a hybrid of the MB2 500 and the Fusion head - i.e. a 3-tube preamp with the MB2 500 power section, in the same sized box as the MB2 500. Looks awesome:

[url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508293"]Talkbass thread[/url]

Me wanty!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Resurrecting this old thread... seems the yanks have this available now in small numbers, first reports are glowing too... I have to say a 4lb GK head with 3 tubes and 500watts is really causing me some GAS problems! I wonder how long it will be before we see them over this side of the pond...ages probably :) Anyone else curious or even gagging? :rolleyes:

Edited by Tradfusion

[quote name='Tradfusion' post='965463' date='Sep 23 2010, 12:02 PM']Resurrecting this old thread... seems the yanks have this available now in small numbers, first reports are glowing too... I have to say a 4lb GK head with 3 tubes and 500watts is really causing me some GAS problems! I wonder how long it will be before we see them over this side of the pond...ages probably :) Anyone else curious or even gagging? :lol:[/quote]
Already got the GK MB500 + SansAmp - don't really see the Fusion as a real upgrade path. Now, if it had a stack more power and would go down to 2 Ohms, then I'd be interested!

Think I'll stick with mine for now :rolleyes:

HTH, Ian

Edited by Bottle