Why become a member? ×

ESP LTD Surveyor 400 Now SOLD

mic mac moe

Advertising on behalf of my mate Paul.6 month old Surveyor bass;4 string active.Much EMG goodness here including P split pup(as a soapbar at the neck position) and a MM twin (coil tappable) So all your bases (basses?) are covered.EMG pre amp.

Natural ash body with maple neck and 'board.This really is a spectacular bass with an RRP currently 850 to 915 (Thomann)

Comes with a Stagg moulded shell case.

£550 for cash or trade for a tasty Precision.

Based in Blackpool.

NOW SOLD

Edited by mic mac moe

Just a note, i wouldn't quote the prices on thomann before you look at a UK shop because the pound is so weak compared to the euro now, so their prices for us are sky high, and don't order anything from there! Just a heads up like ;)

FWIW, i think £550 is an ok price if it's in good nick. I've never played one myself though, so i don't know what they're like, though i would like to.

Thanks BB.Never thought of that.Was just quoting the range of prices.The GAK figure in the link is probably the more realistic.

And if You haven't tried one of these,Youreally should.Spectacular build quality and electrics are the same as the sister ESP model.Try and get over to Blackpool.I'm sure Paul will brew up while You have a play!!