Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Corvette Standard 5

Monz

1997 Warwick Corvette Standard 5 string in fantastic condition, waxed every few weeks and well looked after, plays fantastic but I can't warrant having this and the stingray...

I was thinking around 350 for the bass or 400 with the warwick flightcase.

Would anyone be interested?

Edited by Monz

Is this the passive version?

That's an absolute bargain regardless. If i thought I could get the same sound out of this that I could out of my $$ then I'd be having it. I don't really get along with the exposed poles on the pickups. I prefer them either flush or covered.

[quote name='Delberthot' post='390226' date='Jan 24 2009, 10:12 AM']Is this the passive version?

That's an absolute bargain regardless. If i thought I could get the same sound out of this that I could out of my $$ then I'd be having it. I don't really get along with the exposed poles on the pickups. I prefer them either flush or covered.[/quote]

No it's the active version on a push/pull on the volume. So you can play it active or passive

I have priced it to hopefully sell it not to wait for weeks then start dropping the price. Someone take it off my hands before I get all sentimental and decide to keep it ;)

Edited by Monz

[quote name='Monz' post='390207' date='Jan 24 2009, 09:42 AM']1997 Warwick Corvette Standard 5 string in fantastic condition, waxed every few weeks and well looked after, plays fantastic but I can't warrant having this and the stingray...

I was thinking around 350 for the bass or 400 with the warwick flightcase.

Would anyone be interested?[/quote]

That's a fantastic price. I played one of these at a local store recently and was very impressed.