Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN* Markbass Traveler 121 cab £250
£275
near Diss, Norfolk

lownote

121H Traveler cab, made in Italy.  Great condition, no obvious marks, stains or tears in the carpet, corners fine, works as it should. Smoke and pet free home  Bought from PMT, never gigged - home use only.  Not practical to post with or without packaging but can deliver or meet within 30 miles or so of the middle of East Anglia (Bury, Ipswich, Norwich). £250 collected, £260 delivered.

Please note:  while this item is in very good condition it is secondhand.  It is not as new. It may have small marks, screws that are slightly less than perfectly shiny, and the odd hair. It has been in oxygen. Also the house it lives in is on a lay line, although I don't believe it to be possessed. If you find it has a djinn he is not included in the sale and I would ask you to send him back. Once you take possession I am no longer responsible for it in any way, including thermic shock caused by taking it out to your car, the action of entropy while you get it home, or of civil disobendience or act of war.  Or nuclear accident. or ... anytrhing really. 

_7201153x.jpg

_7201154x.jpg

_7201155x.jpg

Edited by lownote12