Why become a member? ×

Hi everyone, apologies if this is in the wrong place, let me know and i'll move it.

i thought i better start posting things before i start asking for loads of advice, so here's my first post...i was looking for music t-shirts for my nephew for his birthday and i came across these which i hadn't seen before...thought i'd share them with you. everyone's got 'that' jaco shirt so i didn't want to buy another one of them, lol!!

www.guitarwear.spreadshirt.net

i'm going to get more involved in the forums i promise you,
Rob

you're right, budget bassist...spreadshirt is a huuuuuge business.... i wished i owned it, i'd be minted, as it is i don't, lol. as i said, if it's in the wrong place or even if the link is a problem i can delete it.

Rob

[quote name='rob86' post='392940' date='Jan 27 2009, 05:15 PM']Hi everyone, apologies if this is in the wrong place, let me know and i'll move it.

i thought i better start posting things before i start asking for loads of advice, so here's my first post...i was looking for music t-shirts for my nephew for his birthday and i came across these which i hadn't seen before...thought i'd share them with you. everyone's got 'that' jaco shirt so i didn't want to buy another one of them, lol!!

www.guitarwear.spreadshirt.net

i'm going to get more involved in the forums i promise you,
Rob[/quote]

I got my son's these