Why become a member? ×

Alembic Supercord Active Cable ASC-20 - - £190..SOLD!
£220
Manchester

An Alembic Supercord ASC 20 (20 foot) Active Cable.  I've been using this with a passive bass and it's excellent for guitars too - essentially, it gives you 'more' of the inherent/baked-in tone of whatever you put through it.  The cord doesn't really add anything, it simply ensures that nothing (or less) is lost.  Alembic's own explanation appears on the reverse of the card in an image below.  I'm playing actives almost exclusively and virtually no guitar at all so this can move on.  These are outrageously expensive - £395 in the UK - and outrageously beautifully constructed (the box is made from purple heart, flame maple and ebony) - high-quality Gotham cable and GH silent plugs.  This example looks like new and has been used very infrequently and only in a home environment (it's mint).  I suspect that there's a less expensive way of achieving the same result, but if it's got to be Alembic (and it needs to look as beautiful as it sounds), then this is the one.  

Price includes next day UK shipping with insurance.  For Europe, drop me a note.  Possibly a long-shot on Basschat so this is up on Club Alembic too.

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

Edited by MB1

• MB1 locked this topic