Why become a member? ×

Seriously good value

Happy Jack

Just spotted this:

https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/19-inch-rack-mixer/behringer-rx1202fx-mixer?gclid=CjwKCAiA1fnxBRBBEiwAVUouUuHAI1iNmRYX6CG_GMG1Ow_0IwXgLyDI64uWDJPtRUcamiRXCIGZPRoC0aEQAvD_BwE

Superb piece of kit which was my main PA mixer for five years with The Junkyard Dogs, then a 4-piece band with multiple vocals. We played maybe 150 gigs with this unit and it never gave us a moment's concern. I liked it so much that, when we recently upgraded to an XR18 wifi unit, I kept the RX1202 as a backup and now use it in my studio (The Final Junkyard).

At £124 I'm tempted to buy another one, just in case. That's a piffling amount of money for such a competent unit. 8 x proper mic channels plus 2 x pairs of L/R stereo channels, all the inputs & outputs you'd expect, good quality FX available throughout, 'proper' controls on the front.

If you're even vaguely interested in adding to your stock of PA equipment just now, don't hesitate.

• Like 1