Why become a member? ×

G4M SDP-2 88 Key Digital Piano, Excellent Condition with Stand, Sustain Pedal, Power Cable and Piano Book. £160
£160
Basildon, Essex.

Hi all, 

I need to raise some funds to pay off the rest of a holiday that I probably shouldn't have booked! So, on the chopping block is my G4M SDP-2 88 key digital piano. The piano sounds superb when run through a bass amp, really rich and resonant. It does have built in speakers, but I found that the sounds is infinitely better through an amp. 

The piano is in mint condition, barely a mark on it anywhere! It works absolutely perfectly and will come with a heavy duty double braced stand, a sustain pedal, power supply and a very good piano book. 

These are £200 new, already a very good price in my opinion! The stand was a little north of £30 (it is a good stand, not a cheap one!) with all the other bits I've got about £250 in this. I'm asking £160 which I think is very fair given the condition! 

Happy for you to collect from me in Basildon, Essex or I can post for £10 extra. Any questions, please ask! 

20200215_102253.thumb.jpg.51de6defb42ba1bfbe78c1a6b323d160.jpg