Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB406QM blue quilty six string

gafbass02

Well ive had this less than a week and actually really love it, but i realised after playing for a short time why i had given up playing sixers after i left Balance of Silence, about the same time i started to get agonising pains in my wrist which was exacerbated by playing the six ( i have tiny, tiny hands)

..and the pain still comes straight back when i play one so thats that idea down the pan!

So i bought this like less than a week ago at time of writing from here and now cant really play the darn thing!...GUTTED!

Its in excellent nick with some light scratches on the front. Its had mainly studio use apparently and ive cleaned it up, gorgomyted the frets and done a full set up so its has a fast, low action, and sounds meaty as hell!

It has a lovely quilt maple top under the glossy deep blue finish and a nice flamed maple section in the centre of the laminate neck (which has resisted all attempts to photograph despite being really very flamey!)

Id be interested in trades for fours, probably squiers such as a classic vibe p or j or mexi fenders or interesting things or a sale at £250 but its really gotta be either collection only or courier during half term (week commenceing 16th Feb)

Edited by gafbass02

yeah, sounds brilliant, i have the 5 string version of this so if it it sounds like that does then brilliant! ill take it, but it will have to be half term courier as i have no way to get to gloucestershire! what is your preferred means of payment? i wont be able to pay until mondayish, but would you be able to hold it for me? £250 right