Why become a member? ×

Roland Cube 100W £175 *SOLD*

Beedster

Hi all

Roland Cube probably needs no intro here and there's tons of stuff on the net about them. Surprisingly powerful, compact (Ive put the Flea Bass in there to show you how small and portable this is) and light with some great amp models and FX. Loud enough for small gigs (unless your drummer's a nutter). £175 (Flea Bass NOT included :) )

[attachment=1719:AUT_7413.JPG][attachment=1720:AUT_7417.JPG][attachment=1721:AUT_7425.JPG]

The Watson is a great little 30W amp that I've had for years and which has been the mainstay of my home practice. Built in compression which is nice, and 2 inputs, which means you can run a drum machine through it also (if you've got a drum machine that is). You might even let your guitarist ise the low gain I/P!

[attachment=1722:AUT_7419.JPG][attachment=1724:AUT_7013.JPG]

Both the above now redundant due to Tascam Bass Trainer and TE Head/cab.

Collection from Canterbury or meet/delivery somewhere. I can of course also bring either/both to the SE Bash next weekend.

Both are in perfect working order, the Roland is good as new, the Watson has seen some action and looks like it has a few stories to tell.

Cheers
Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='The Burpster' post='48207' date='Aug 21 2007, 10:52 AM']Chris,

I can't understand why the Cube isnt going. I cant get rid of my cube 30 either...... both really good practice amps ......

I'll be surprised (but remain hopefull) that you'll get a snif on fleebay either.... I didnt...!

Good luck fretless hunting.... :)[/quote]

Funny isn't it. When I was moving house and needed a small practice amp, it took me weeks to find one. I posted it on ebay last night and immediately it had about 15 watchers, but I had to withdraw it today as there was clearly a problem with their server or system when I posted it and the wrong price and details were on it. Back on again tonight I hope
Good luck mate
Chris