Why become a member? ×

Pedals and Stand

Continuing my clearout of items currently gathering dust I offer up the following:

[b]ProCo Turbo Rat[/b]

Distortion pedal. Excellent condition, complete with original box. [b]Sold[/b]

[attachment=1673:rat.JPG]

[b]Boss BF-2B Bass Flanger[/b]

Fair condition. [b]Sold[/b]

[attachment=1672:bf2b.JPG]

[b]Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive[/b]

Good condition. [b]Sold[/b]

[attachment=1674:odb3.JPG]

[b]Boss FV-50H Volume Pedal[/b]

High impedence stereo version. Excellent condition, complete with original box. [b]£40 incl. postage[/b]

[attachment=1675:volume.JPG]

[b]Warwick RockStand[/b]

For 3 basses/guitars. As with a few other people on this board I replaced the original foam (which was too soft and did not provide enough padding) with thicker pipe insulation. Collection from west London only on this as I don't think it would be worth posting. [b]Sold[/b]

[attachment=1676:guitarstand.JPG]

Edited by Stickman

[quote name='parker_muse' post='43955' date='Aug 10 2007, 07:23 PM']Im looking for a high gain distortion, is this the one im looking for? :)[/quote]

Hi Parker,

This pedal is definitely high gain distortion! To quote [url="http://www.ratdistortion.com/turborat.htm"]ProCo's website[/url]: "The Turbo RAT is the most intense pedal in the RAT family. For those brave enough to harness its power, it provides a palette of distortion unequaled by any other pedal... Boasting more than twice the maximum output of the original RAT, the Turbo RAT is hard-clipping while the mid-range frequencies are slightly scooped. With a less compressed signal, it also has a brighter tone, so you'll have no trouble being heard through the mix."

If you're familiar with Tool, their bass player Justin Chancellor uses one of these pedals in his "dirty rig" - check out his set-up [url="http://www.bassplayer.com/pop-up.asp?storycode=18703&seq=2&type=P"]here[/url].

[quote name='overwater#1' post='44386' date='Aug 12 2007, 11:37 AM']If you do decide to post, I may have the rockstand.[/quote]

Hi Matt,

There's already a queue for the stand - I'll let you know if it becomes available again though. The only reason I was reluctant to post was that I didn't think it would be very cost effective.

Yes of course. If it doesn't sell Il have it. Please could you send me dimensions of it anyway, as I will build one instead if not :huh: I would much rather buy it though, my welding skills aren't the greatest :) Of course I could buy a new one.. :huh:

Edited by overwater#1

• 3 weeks later...