Why become a member? ×

Neat Wedgie

OldGit

I thought that said Ampeg on it for a moment, and was about to get ready to laugh at the expected silly price.

I concur with the others, the wedge looks solid, but cabs are a tad heavy, if all the weight isn't going straight down, I'd want something to make sure it won't slide.

They're quite cunning though, as you'd need to buy two of them for normal use, one to tilt the cabs, and another to tilt the head back to being level and stable.

$80 for two?
Just crouch a bit or move foward four foot! $80 saved!!! And for those who seek the benefit of having their head on top of their cab after faffing around with sofa foam cut offs... here's an idea.... put it on it's end beside your cabs. You'll still sound the same and the girls will love you. ;)
Tombboy for Chancellor anyone? :P

Edited by tombboy

[quote name='Merton' post='409060' date='Feb 13 2009, 09:18 PM']I bet Mr Claber will have a cheaper and more British solution very soon :) In fact, I know he will coz I've sort of seen the samples ;)[/quote]
coooooooool

I'll expect a large amount of algebra on the density of foam and wavelength transmission any minute now

:P