Why become a member? ×

Sold - Farida FJB-6
£120
Manchester

AndyTravis

Ok ok ok...

Made a huge error of spending.

This arrives with me in the next day or so, but rather than back out of a deal when I know sellers need to offload - I’ve just made a decision to get real and pass on a good deal.

The Farida basses have a big place in my heart. I played a big part in some of the fuss surrounding these basses in about 2010/11, and ended up with two “custom” versions I’ve used for 9/10 years.

I also released into the wild a Hybrid FJB-6 fretless in white with Duncan 1/4lb pickups.

The Farida factory makes for lots of major brands - notably the same factory who made the squier Classic vibes everyone went bathsh!t crazy over and the Fender Modern Players everyone praised for being lovely basses.

They punch well above their price. And I’m annoyed I can’t keep this one.

Super slim and lovely neck, 21 frets...the necks are brilliant on these.

I only have one picture to hand from the bass chatter I bought it from - I will add more as I get it.

It will receive polished frets and oiled fingerboard and then a setup - if needed.

I’d planned to make a Musicman in a jazz type bass - but got too giddy and spent more than I should’ve done. 

Price includes shipping in UK, can be reduced if you’re willing to collect from my path (observing social distancing) in Manchester/M27.

Thanks - Andy

124ADF72-C7B4-4739-B56E-361F52B25946.jpeg

Edited by AndyTravis
Sold
  • Like 2