Why become a member? ×

Fully Flight-Cased EBS HD350 and Pro-Line 4x10

Jebo1

Hi everyone,

The time has come to move this bad boy on. I've finished with my last band, and no longer need something of this size or capacity really. The set-up is your classic EBS HD 350, which is an amazing amplifier.

The cabinet is a classic Pro-Line (not Neo) 4x10, which kicks out an unbelievable sound when coupled with the 350.

The amp and cab are both professionally flightcased, a job in itself which cost over £250. The head (I had two) is in a 4U case, the cabinet in a sleek and well fitting lined flight case. You can then plonk the head on top of the cab (which has wheels of course) and move it wherever you would like to...!

Both of these are to be sole together and I'd like to see the best part of £1,000 for them, but knowing the market for professional band gear, I'll say:

£900.

I'm in the strong position of being able to deliver these to you, but this would be commissioned for and paid to my business.

I've not got any pictures of the items, but if it's going to sway you, I'll go and get some. Otherwise, you know what they look like! Don't make me resort to ebay :-(

• 3 weeks later...