Why become a member? ×

Fecker Pbass

beerdragon

This is a no name 62 Burst Pbass copy i bought off Bassbunny a few months back. here's some blurb which i have pinched off Bassbunny selling ad. too lazy to do my own. The cavity has been lined with Copper. The scratchplate has been foil backed. A Wizard Thumper has been installed along with CTS Pots, Switchcraft Jack and Sprague capacitor. All wiring is in Vintage cloth covered wire and the pot/capacitor values were decided upon after a chat with Andy at Wizard pickups. The bridge has been replaced with a Wilkinson Vintage bridge with Brass Saddles. New string tree and Fecker transfer, (laquered over) it has a really nice neck plays and sounds just great. can be supplied with an old battered case. may swap for a jazz bass, £150. put some pics up later if anyone's interested.

[quote name='beerdragon' post='421696' date='Feb 28 2009, 02:14 PM']This is a no name 62 Burst Pbass copy i bought off Bassbunny a few months back. here's some blurb which i have pinched off Bassbunny selling ad. too lazy to do my own. The cavity has been lined with Copper. The scratchplate has been foil backed. A Wizard Thumper has been installed along with CTS Pots, Switchcraft Jack and Sprague capacitor. All wiring is in Vintage cloth covered wire and the pot/capacitor values were decided upon after a chat with Andy at Wizard pickups. The bridge has been replaced with a Wilkinson Vintage bridge with Brass Saddles. New string tree and Fecker transfer, (laquered over) it has a really nice neck plays and sounds just great. can be supplied with an old battered case. may swap for a jazz bass, £150. put some pics up later if anyone's interested.[/quote]

You have mail ...