Why become a member? ×

NPD

stewblack

In the lockdown online shopping has become a sort of self generated secret santa. 

Combine this with a predeliction for buying stuff late at night regardless of need or the emptiness of my bank balance and odd things happen. Like this turning up long after I'd forgotten ordering it. IMG_20200512_120717.thumb.jpg.2c1dd33ac2f7e9f2e39acc62b3d99768.jpg

Of course it might have been ordered very recently but I don't know the month never mind the day at the moment. I'll fire it up for you let you know what I think. 

• Like 2

Hmm think I remember someone putting a post on the topic of Joyo pedals in this forum not long back. so I hope that helps date wise😂

Or maybe it was due to the discount code being posted in the forum on the 18th April🤔

Edited by naxos10
Addition

28 minutes ago, naxos10 said:

Hmm think I remember someone putting a post on the topic of Joyo pedals in this forum not long back. so I hope that helps date wise😂

Or maybe it was due to the discount code being posted in the forum on the 18th April🤔

I think it was the discussion on the american Sound.

My take on this is it is extremely versatile. The eq section is really useful. There is no loss of bottom end. Treat the drive as if it were your gain, the level as if it were your master and those make sense. The voice is like another overdrive, getting a balance between voice and drive is i suspect, the trick.

Hard to tell from a recording but when you're in the room this adds an almost tangible thickness to the sound. It goes from grubby, through dirty and filthy to absolutely obscene. I homnestly can't imagine what overdrive sound a bass player would want that this can't do. Except fuzz. It's not a fuzz box.