Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Barefaced Big Baby T
£500
Chorley, Lancs. PR6

ead

For sale is my Barefaced Big Baby T.  Bought last year from a fellow BCer in the expectation of replacing my Super Compact that I use 99% of the time as a monitor and supplementing it for the odd gig we do without a PA for the bass.  The Super Compact is also up for sale and I will keep whichever proves to be the less popular...

By way of a comparison this is the same size as the orignal Compactand is is excellent overall condition, no major dings or dents that I can see.  The cab has been gigged but you would be hard pressed to know that, great sounding full-range cab.

Now withdrawn as my other Barefaced cab has been sold.

Edited by ead

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at purchasing both the cabs you're selling this time last year, but alas, the world has moved on.

Just as an aside, this pairing should give anyone with either of them the facility to extend their existing set ups and extend frequencies.  You might want to put a photo of the pair of them stacked horizontally and vertically) to demonstrate how they look when paired.

GLWTS.

Edited by NancyJohnson
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the kind comments @NancyJohnson, together they are indeed awesome, a much overused word but appropriate in this instance.

I do however only want to sell one of the pair.  I have not strong preference as they are both excellent individually so I thought I'd see if anyone in BC land was on the lookout for a cab.  Probably a bad time to sell cabs though.