Why become a member? ×

Premium quality! 1960s! vintage! Guitar! Loadsa Mojo!

Hello

being a sculpture graduate you learn how to scrounge materials, be it wood to make things, cheap paper and so on.
Over the last few years ive pulled a few things out the skips/got for dirt cheap and wondered if anyone wanted to swap them for anything...

in photo:

1 Honher "FV Devil" flying V. The rear pup isnt screwed in, the nut is missing and the wood of the body has split a bit. few other screws gone too
2 60's Kay thing. We've strung this one up and it is playable. The bottom E string tuner is missing a wee bit and at some point someone's not done a great job at mending a headstock break so that needs to be refixed. I should possibly add "vintage, value can only go up in E++++++++++ condition" or something...
3 and also not pictured a 1/2 size encore nylon classical thing. I still havent replaced the missing D string and it currently lays around our front room getting played badly by me.

(the pink guitar in the photo isnt mine)

so anything bass related you fancy swapping this bunch for? anything!
Its not even worth posting this lot- im in Edinburgh

Edited by LukeFRC

I find on the guitar it doesnt really go out of tune, it kinda locks down at the nut then you fine tune it at the bridge so physically it cant go out of tune. Ones ive played without the locking thingy do go out of tune way too easy.
I guess on a bass you would have to more it further for an equivalent change in pitch and the springs on the back would have to be that much stronger....