Why become a member? ×

Ampeg BA210/210SP

Guest leebass69

[quote name='leebass69' post='428802' date='Mar 8 2009, 07:40 PM']BA210 wanted as a second cab, also for sale or potential trade in is an AmpegBA115 tiltback combi. Please e-mail [email protected] cheers!![/quote]

Lol im looking for something similar in the wanted section, I almost wet when i thought there was one for sale :)

Hope you manage to find one too mate

Kev

Guest leebass69

[quote name='KevinJazzBass' post='428881' date='Mar 8 2009, 09:26 PM']Lol im looking for something similar in the wanted section, I almost wet when i thought there was one for sale :)

Hope you manage to find one too mate

Kev[/quote]

Ha! Almost wet, now that made me giggle :rolleyes:

Guest leebass69

[quote name='Thornybank' post='428892' date='Mar 8 2009, 09:41 PM']Are you wanting a BA210 combo?
USA model like new?[/quote]

Yep indeedy, as I mentioned I've to sell the 115 model sharpish! I already have one of the 210's, I run a Yamaha Attitude 2 through them both but the 115 just runs out of steam when it gets cranked a little...

Guest leebass69

[quote name='Thornybank' post='430609' date='Mar 10 2009, 03:35 PM']Lemme know when you are ready - it may still be here...?[/quote]
Well cheers for that, mine is going on e-bay this evening and if it's anything like the rest of the 115's I've seen on there it'll go quick :)

If yours goes in the meantime then I'll just have a ruddy good cry!

Edited by leebass69