Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Yamaha BB414 White. £120. Collection or Postage.
£120
Basildon, Essex.

binky_bass

Hi,

Up for sale is my recently acquired Yamaha BB414 bass is White. We all know these are superb basses, this one is no different. 

Firstly, the truss head is pretty much threaded, so unless you have one of those very handed Allen Keys designed for threaded tips, it is difficult to adjust. Hence the £120 price. 

However... the action is low and the neck is straight, the action is 2mm under the 12th fret on the E, so it is exactly where 90% of people would want it! No crackles at all from the electronics, it plays perfectly and sounds great. I am a man that prefers very low action, and frankly I wouldn't change the currently set up even if the truss tip wasn't threaded. 

It has a few minor knocks (see photos) but overall is a fantastic bass for the money, low action, straight neck, perfect electronics etc. 

Collection from Basildon, Essex or I can post for £15 (though this will be UNINSURED and st your risk, unless you want to pay more for insured post). 

Any questions, please ask!

Russ.

Edited by binky_bass

Ta.  And thank heavens, a weeny bit too heavy.  I have totally no need of another bass but for that money it would be difficult to ignore.  

Edit - I had one of these for a while.  I also moved Heaven and Earth for a BB5000.  I preferred the 414.  Yes, the 5000 was better but it wasn't £1200 better.  I'd say GLWYS but you won't need it at that price.

Edited by Paul S

• MB1 locked this topic