Why become a member? ×

2gether audio RICH plugin

skidder652003

So I bought my first ever plugin today, the 2geather RICH mastering plugin.

Saw it advertised on Facebook, thought I'd give it a go as a free demo. Sounded great on my video Live band mixes, added a warmth and clarity with a one touch does it all button.

I'm sure I could probably achieve similar if I messed around for a while with loads of other plugins and eq but this saves time

What i really liked was the pay what you want option (from as little as £8). Anyway I have no affiliation just thought BC'ers might like to try the free demo

https://www.2getheraudio.com/effects/rich/

Edited by skidder652003

I already have a few 'one-button' mastering suites; I'll trial this and compare. The demo tracks on the site did nothing for me, as they're EDM, dance-y, disco-ish and I'm more classics-orientated. I'll see; thanks for the 'heads up'. (Disclaimer: I'm old, and half-deaf, so :$ ...)

Edit : This compares very favourably to my ears, with presets that do what they say, with enough subtlety to not be intrusive, but enough effect to be heard when A/B switching. Well worth the price (I've limited income; each decides their own notion of 'worth'...). I've a fifty-year old rehearsal session with 'duet' vocals, 'ripped' from my reel-to-reel tape, which takes on a new sheen with this. Thanks for posting.
R91KekF.gif

Edited by Dad3353
  • Thanks 1

I grabbed this today. Firstly, I downloaded the demo and gave it a whirl and found the presets to be very subtle.

They are a good starting point and some of them are good to use as they are.

A winner for me.

I also tried the demo for their Ducking Delay & Reverb Processor. Another good one that has some useful Sound Design presets straight out of the box.

Thanks for the heads up.

👍

• Thanks 1