Why become a member? ×

FS: Digidesign 002 and M-Audio Project Mix **SOLD**
£100
Canterbury

I remember buying both of these as if it was yesterday, how the hell are they now considered vintage!

I'll add specifications and review below. Both are great units for what they do. Both are however big, and I mean big. But they are also pleasingly solid, and compared to the interface I've replaced them with, they are very satisfying to use (I've now got this from Avid https://www.thomann.de/gb/avid_artist_mix.htm which feels like I'm using a kindergarten toy by comparison). They are both in fully working condition, but whether they will work with your software/hardware is not a discussion I can get into, they both worked perfectly with my 2010 iMac running Pro Tools until I had to update the software to run an RME interface, and whilst there are workarounds, it really wasn't wasn't worth my while testing them. £60 each or £150 the pair. Only joking, £100 the pair. I have no idea why you would buy the pair, but hey, not for me to judge :)

image.thumb.png.19bb3759d3aea095e60df0bc6ae273f8.pngimage.thumb.png.ed5f76f70e6df7a2c47ee4d8fa40e51f.png 

Edited by Beedster
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, therealting said:

I remember seriously coveting these!

Tell me about it mate, they were the holy grail not that long ago. In fact they're still very good units, great shame that equipment become redundant these days not because of wear and tear or malfunction, but simply because of software conflicts. The pre-amps and circuitry is are as good as those in plenty of current units. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic