Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton DNA multi fx £98 posted
£98
Radstock

stewblack

Car fail has prompted much market place activity. As this is my least used pedal I have decided to let it go. 

Least used simply because I've not had it long enough to fully get to grips. 

First thing first: it's designed for guitar. That said, plenty of Basschatters employ 'guitar' pedals to great success. There are actually a couple of bass specific things, and a fully customisable GEQ which allows you to select your frequencies to boost /cut. 

Also you can create, or download and install bass IRs if you want an affordable way into the world of amp and cab sims. 

There are a lot of different flavours of fuzz, overdrive and distortion on here. A lot. But also compressors  envelopes, reverb, delays, flanger, equalisers, noise reduction, chorus and phaser effects. 

It is pretty much as new there is a very very tiny blemish, or spec, on the top left of the front panel which I would not have seen if I hadn't examined it for this ad. 

Drum machine, metronome, expression pedal (I'd just learned to use it as a manual wah), excellent fast and stable tuner and a looper all included. 

Thomann have their own software to enable desktop editing, and the on pedal adjustment is really easy once you learn your way around. 

These are just shy of £130 from Thomann and they're out of stock. If other stuff sells first I will definitely be keeping this. 

I received a European plug but you can either stick it a shaver adapter or just run it off your psu. It doesn't draw very much in the way of MA. 

I swapped rubber feet for small velcro pads but the feet screw in so I'll pop them in the box and you have the choice which to use. 

Pics :

IMG_20201010_120255.jpg

IMG_20201010_120108.jpg

IMG_20201010_120014.jpg

IMG_20201010_120026.jpg