Why become a member? ×

PaulThePlug - it says here....

TheGreek

• 4 months later...

Paul passed on his copy of Guy Pratt's book My Bass and Other Animals to me free of charge.

He covered the cost of postage on the understanding that I would make a small charitable donation of dog food to the local food bank and then pass on the book to another Basschat member when I've done.

It arrived in one of the neatest brown paper parcels I have ever seen shortly after we messaged.

Cheers Paul.  That's the spirit of Basschat right there.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought an Ibanez EDA900 from Paul.

Rather than ship it, we agreed collection after lockdown eased a little. 

I collected it today and it's in great shape. Paul's looked after it for ages until I could go and get it, which I really appreciate.

He gave me the opportunity to look the bass over and try it out, too.

Top man.

I'd gladly deal with him again.

Thanks,  Paul.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Paul has sent me his copy of Phil Lynott:  The Rocker to me free of charge.  It arrived in great condition and beautifully wrapped in brown paper by his other half.

As before, I have made a donation of dog food at a local collection point.  Being the owner of a smashing looking Black Labrador himself, Paul requested the donation instead of payment.  I'm happy to oblige.  There must be lots folk who find it hard to put food on the table, let alone afford pet food, these days.

He's a good bloke to deal with.  No fuss or complications of any kind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for delayed feedback, I'm going through doing it for the guys I've dealt with !

Anyway, bought a brilliant FX pedal from Paul, which is very useful & I've been delighted with.... due to his location it was easy to just pop round and pick it up, great to meet Paul (and his pooch of course! )    ...A Top Bloke all round.. Many thanks 👍

• 1 year later...