Why become a member? ×

TRADED Spector Legend 4 (original series) 2004-05 MIK
£395
Chorley, Lancs PR6

ead

Spector Legend 4 – Very good condition

I bought this bass not too long ago as it was the exact same model as my first proper bass and hoped that it would be a suitable proxy.  It turns out that I still want my actual bass back despite this being in much better condition, so after much soul-searching and inner contemplation I have decided to sell this bass.

This is a bass from the original Korean-made Legend Series manufactured in 2004-05, this version is no longer being made.  The bass is in excellent condition, very little marking to be seen.  The neck is particularly delightful with a lovely satin finish.  Weight is a very manageable at a fraction over 9lbs.   The bass comes with a good quality gig bag.

£395 collected.  Collection is preferred due to the quality and value of the bass.  If you are not too far away I’d rather deliver the bass to you in exchange for some petrol money than send by courier.  Or happy to meet up somewhere too.  Courier would be the last resort and would be at your cost.

Trade options would be a nice P bass cash either way, but please feel free to throw ideas my way too :)

Please believe me when I say that these are fantastic basses and this is a very reluctant sale.  The specs are as follows:

Neck

·        Bolt on 3pc Maple neck with a Rosewood board
34” scale length, with 24frets

·        Width at nut: 1.64"

Body

·        Our original NS curved and carved Maple body with figured maple top

·        Black cherry finish

Hardware

·        Gold

·        Bridge:  Spector locking high-mass bridge, with intonation screws

·        String spacing at bridge:  0.75" (19mm)

Pickups and electronics

·        Neck pickup:  EMG HZ P

·        Bridge pickup: EMG  HZ J

·        Preamp:  EMG B30 with 3-band EQ

·        Controls:  Bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume, mid boost/cut and stacked treble and bass boost/cut

If you have any questions at all, or require additional pictures of any details please ask away and I give as comprehensive an answer as I am able.

Edited by ead
  • Like 4

• ped locked this topic