Why become a member? ×

UK source for Stingray mute pads

Quatschmacher

For anyone interested in this, replacement Stingray mute pads are available from Strings Direct, part number M05113 (for the four-string set) for £3.49 plus postage. It’s not listed on their website so you’ll need to email them. 

They also have the entire assembly with the springs and screws, which is listed on their site:

https://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/search/stingray-mute

Enjoying the old school vibe now:

57841D31-B18C-45B1-9857-FD895072C6AB.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Deedee said:

Thanks for that. I knew the full assembly was available but wasn’t aware they did just the foam pads too. 👍

Spotted them on the Ernie Ball Musicman shop but it was a US-only exclusive. That at least established their existence as a product so I did some ferreting around, noticed that Strings Direct had the assemblies so sent them an enquiry. It took a while to get them but they should have them directly in stock now. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I’d been hunting for these and had no joy contacting EBMM customer support either. Was super-pleased when I managed to pick a set of the pads up at the always brilliant Bass Direct in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire this morning as I’d gone in to buy something else and saw the full mute kits and the spare mute pads hanging on the wall. The chap told me he will be putting them on the website but hasn’t gotten to it yet. Sure if you email them he can sort it out though. 

They are the genuine OEM parts and cost me £2.10 so I would presume it would be that plus a bit of P&P if you’re not local to the shop.