Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Trace Elliott SMX Dual Compressor For Sale

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks,

I've just bought a DBX compressor so this Trace Elliott unit is now for sale.

It's a great little compressor for bass that's very easy to use in the studio or at a gig; seperate low and high compression settings, tone control and it runs pretty efficiently on 18v (2 x 9v batteries). No manual or original box but it really is simple and easy to use and is in good working order. Condition, as you can see in the photos is fairly good but as someone else said here recently, it's not bad considering it's been stepped on all it's life!

[url="http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/silverfoxnik/TraceElliottCompressor1.jpg"]Trace Elliott SMX Dual Compressor[/url]

I do have the original PSA but for some reason (that is beyond my luddite electrical skills to work out), it's not working??

I bought it on Bassworld last year for £45 (I think) so I'd like £35 + p&p, ovno. I'd prefer cheques to PayPal because the fees just seem to be getting worse and worse!! Or cash and a cuppa on collection of course (I'm in West Sussex)..

They seem quite sought after and don't come round every day of the week, so if you like dual compression and that Trace Ellitt sound, then this could be for you?? I'm at the South East Basschat bash in Guildford tomorrow if anyone who's going wants to give it a try..

Cheers

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik