Why become a member? ×

Marleaux Consat Straight 5 strings
£1350
Bilbao - Spain

cascanicoff

I am selling, for lack of time to play it (otherwise this would never leave me) my beloved Marleaux Consat Straight 5 strings. A very lightweight bass (3.9 kg.), very easy and nice to play and with a tone to kill for, as usual from this brand.

The body is dibetou, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard (very compact and hard, by the way). The pickups are, to the best of my knowledte, Haussel, with an ebony housing. 24 frets, zero fret, active-pasive switch and access to the battery without screwdriver (I don't understand why there are not more luthiers doing this).

It has some minor marks of use: two dings on top of the headstock (you can see it in one of the pics) and the usual scratches on the backside of the body. Nothing serious, of course.

The bass is in Bilbao, Spain and I am selling it for 1600 euro (1350 pounds as of today's exchange rate). You can find some pics on this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XBkyVjV9rxS2u9617

P.S. I will forever hate the buyer... 😓

Marleaux (1).jpg

Marleaux (3).jpg

Marleaux (4).jpg

Marleaux (5).jpg

Marleaux (6).jpg

Marleaux (7).jpg

Marleaux (8).jpg

Marleaux (9).jpg

Marleaux (10).jpg

Marleaux (11).jpg

• Like 1