Why become a member? ×

SOLD. EHX Switchblade Pro £60
£60
Twickenham

SumOne

SOLD.

Electro Harmonix Switchblade Pro. £60 + £5 recorded delivery. 

Great condition (but I've put put tipex on the dials so they can be seen more easily), perfect working order, boxed and with power supply. 

This is a very useful pedal, text from EHX:

DESCRIPTION

The EHX Switchblade Pro is our deluxe switching box featuring true mechanical bypass, soft switching, high quality and low noise buffers, volume controls for all input signals, high headroom and a multitude of possible configurations for all your signal routing needs. This compact pedal is a versatile and indispensable tool!

- Switch between two amps or turn them both on at once

- Setup your effects loops to run in series or parallel, control what loops are on and, in series mode, what their order is.

-Multi-instrumentalists can connect up to three instruments into one amplifier

- Mix three instruments together and control the volume of each.

- With its Dry Level control, the Switchblade Pro is great for bass players

- The Switchblade Pro prevents tone-suck when vintage, non-true bypass pedals in its FX loops are disengaged

- Can provide an adjustable volume boost with up to 6dB of clean gain

- Power adapter included

https://www.ehx.com/products/switchblade-pro/

I've found it to be a bit of an unsung pedalboard hero. It's not glamourous or flashy but it opens up a lot of new sound possibilities and lots of other useful things: 

- If you have a pedal without a volume control (things like Phasers) and it drops volume when engaged then put it in a loop through this and it'll have a volume control.

- If you have a distortion/fuzz without clean blend then put it through this and it'll have one. 

- If you want to sometimes have your phaser before fuzz and sometimes after - put them in separate loops and put it in series mode and the order can be switched with a footswitch.

- If you want your envelope filter to run in parallel with distortion and to control their individual volumes and add clean blend then this can do it. Put a few pedals in each loop and there are loads of possibilities.

- If you have a lot of pedals and you want them taken out of the signal chain when not in use and instantly engage a few at a time rather than tap-dancing then this'll do it. 

..... Probably a lot more too, but you get the idea - it's useful! (just not useful to me now as I got a Helix Stomp and am selling off individual pedals to pay for it). 

20211102_103903.jpg

20211102_103922.jpg

20211102_103252.jpg

20211102_103258.jpg

20211102_103242.jpg

Edited by SumOne
Sold
  • Like 1

• SumOne changed the title to SOLD. EHX Switchblade Pro £60
  • Rich locked this topic