Why become a member? ×

JamStik+ Bluetooth midi controller guitar. Boxed. £99 posted
£99
Bath

JamStik+ boxed with accessories in excellent condition. Only selling as it’s been disclosed that I am getting one for chrimbo! 

Tested on my iPad and working with app and GarageBand. Incredibly clever little device used as a Bluetooth midi controller. I wanted one to play and record complex keyboard parts that I can’t play on keys but can on guitar, and it does exactly that. When testing it, I spent an evening having a shed load of fun playing keys, brass, strings, drums and woodwind on this baby. 
Just get the app, connect via Bluetooth, open you’re DAW and away you go. There’s loads of tutorials on YouTube that I found useful.
£99 posted to your door. 

Product Description: 

The first of its kind... Introducing the jamstik+, a BluetoothSmart enabled digital guitar with real strings and real frets. It works with your iPad, iPhone or Mac and a multitude of music apps, including an interactive guitar lessons app series, so anyone from beginners to pros can just play. The jamstik+ is hands-down the easiest and most fun way to learn guitar. You’ve always wanted to learn to play guitar. The jamstik+ can bring that vision to life. It fits your lifestyle because it’s portable and easy to get started. You learn at your pace, and on your schedule. No prior music experience and no tuning needed. There’s nothing else like it. Why? Because the jamstik+ is the only digital guitar that can sense your fingers and display on your favorite Apple device right from wrong, in real-time. It’s like having your personal music instructor at your side every time you play.

The complete system:

Practice and create anywhere

Includes 4 free apps for iOS & Mac

jamstik+ app Set up and play

jamTutor 1&2 Interactively learn guitar basics.

jamMix Launch loops and jam instantly

FourChords Learn & play hit songs

System Requirements:

iOS 8.12+

iPad Mini

iPad 3 (or later)

iPhone (4S or later)

iPod touch (5th Gen or later)

Mac OSX 10.10 (Yosemite)

What’s in the box?

jamstik+

USB Charging Cable