Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Tone Pocket headphone amp / practice tool / recording interface - *SOLD*
£80
Chorley, Lancs., PR6

Hi folks

For sale is this excellent Ashdown Tone Pocket with all the bits some of which haven't even been opened.  I'll include a 1/4" jack to mini jack converter too.  The contents include tote bag, UK power supply, mini-jack to mini-jack and USB to mini-SUB connectors, plus stick-on belt clip.

I appear to have accumulated a few similar devices and as this is the newest and virtually unused item it's up for someone else to enjoy.  It has never been out of the house and is thus in excellent condition.  I used it just a couple of times to record bass parts onto my laptop.

Here's the link to the manufacturer info:  https://ashdownmusic.com/products/tone-pocket-v2-0  Mine is the v1 version but I can't see a whole lot that is different.  Plenty of YouTube reviews too.

£80 posted using 1st Class Recorded Delivery to the UK mainland.  If you are a bit further afield in one of the trickier postcodes I will need to add a small supplement I suspect.

Thanks for looking and here are some pics.  If you'd like to see anything in more detail or indeed have any questions please just ask.

Edited by ead

• ead changed the title to SOLD Ashdown Tone Pocket headphone amp / practice tool / recording interface